Vaccination Schedule and Sign-Up
You may sign up below for any of our clinics for first, second, third, or booster doses. Additional schedules will be developed based on need and other community availability of vaccine. Please check back frequently for more information.
Currently the location of all vaccination clinics is:
2026 Sandy Dr, State College
Ages 12 years and older
(By appointment or just walk in°)
Dec 7 9am-12pm
Dec 8 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm
Dec 9 9am-12pm
Dec 14 1pm-4pm
Dec 16 9am-12pm
Dec 20 10am-1pm
°Please note that wait times for vaccination are longer for walk-ins than they are for individuals who have appointments. The wait-times for walk-ins have gotten longer as the demand for vaccinations has increased.
Ages 5 to 11 years*
(By appointment only)
Dec 1 4pm-8pm*
Dec 2 4pm to 8pm”
*While the clinics for 5-11 year olds are primarily for second doses, you can still make an appointment for a first dose to a child. However, please be aware that you may need to make alternative arrangements for the second dose as CVIM does not currently have any children’s clinics scheduled for 21 days after the above dates.
If you would like to volunteer at any of our vaccine clinics, please email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that vaccinations are offered free of charge to everyone through the generosity of our donors. To assist us, please consider donating to this effort.
Booster Shot Eligibility
- PFIZER and MODERNA VACCINES: FULLY VACCINATED MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AGO & 18 years old and up
- J&J VACCINES: FULLY VACCINATED MORE THAN 2 MONTHS AGO & 18 yrs old and up
- Pfizer: 1st dose (age 12 and up), 2nd dose (age 12 and up), and Boosters (age 18 and up)
- Moderna: 1st dose (age 18 and up), 2nd dose (age 18 and up), 3rd dose for immunocompromised (age 18 and meets FDA, CDC and PA DOH guidelines), and Boosters (age 18 and up)
- J&J: 1st dose (Age 18 and up), and Boosters (age 18 and up)
Treatment of Patients During COVID-19
CVIM is proud to have stayed open to care for our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to remain agile to meet the changing needs of our community and have adapted our procedures to follow recommendations of the CDC and Government officials.
Testing for CVIM patients is available by calling the clinic to schedule a testing appointment.