Hours and Scheduling
General Office Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The care at our medical clinic is provided BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. (No Walk-In Visits)
- Please complete the medical eligibility process before scheduling appointments.
- The scheduling of medical appointments is dependent on the availability of our volunteer clinicians.
- Established patients at Centre Volunteers in Medicine may schedule a medical appointment by phone or in person between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Thursday) or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
- The care at our dental clinic is provided BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. (No Walk-In Visits)
- You must complete the dental eligibility process before receiving dental care.
- The scheduling of dental appointments is dependent on the availability of our volunteers.
There is a waiting list for appointments in the dental clinic. All dental appointments are scheduled by the dental clinic schedule coordinator. When an appointment is available you will be contacted. Please let us know if your phone number changes. If we leave a message for you to schedule a dental appointment, we recommend you return the call to our schedule coordinator as soon as possible.
Call (814) 231-4043: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. If you are experiencing dental pain do not hesitate, call CVIM now.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- All medication refills MUST be called in to the medication refill line at (814) 272-0491 at least one week before your desired pickup date.
- You may call us at (814) 231-4043 the day of your medication pickup to confirm that your prescription is ready.
- If you are unable to pick up your medication during our regular pickup times, please call the med refill line at (814) 272-0491 to arrange an alternate pick-up time.
We can NOT distribute medication on a walk-in basis.
If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1, or go immediately to the emergency department at Mount Nittany Medical Center.
Contact us if you have any questions about qualifying for free medical or dental care.